Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Brandworkz, the specialist provider of digital asset management and brand management software has today released its latest software version 5.1.2.
The release of Brandworkz software version 5.1.2 focuses on speed improvements and other functional enhancements requested by Brandworkz clients as well further development to the recently-launched module, Showcase.
Showcase, launched separately on 26 February, has been incorporated into the 5.1.2 release and is now available to all clients. The module has been strengthened by improved integration with Brandworkz Workflow which simplifies the administration of artwork submissions to Showcase and improves the upload process for contributors.
Other improvements in 5.1.2 include:
• Email notifications for alerting Workflow Owners and any user whose action is required if any of their tasks are overdue.
• Email notifications to the current stage’s actioners, and the workflow owner, if the next stage has not been assigned to a user.
• Limit which fields from a metadata set that are displayed in a particular workflow stage.
USER MANAGEMENT, LOGIN AND REGISTRATION
• SAML Single sign-on implementation supports auto-login to any page.
• Sysadmin can set a default metadata set for users, so the custom fields from this set automatically display on the user-edit pages.
• Ability to export custom user fields.
• Ability to auto-assign new users to permission groups based onchosen metadata criteria and, optionally, to auto-activate them.
• Automatically forward users who are a member of a particular permission group to a custom homepage or landing page after login.
• More targeted categorisation of metadata sets. Now metatdata options are specific to page type. Eg a workflow folder would only show workflow metasets. This is the same for users, content, folders and assets.
• Representation of transparency in assets via a background checkerboard image (useful for users with white versions of logos which would previously show white on white).
• Load each thumbnail in separate server thread or request, to guard against a whole page hanging if a particular asset on it is corrupt or cannot be thumbnailed.
• Related links in CMS pages are now permission aware (If a user does not have view permission, they will not display)
• 2-5x speed improvement for the display of asset detail pages
• 2-5x speed improvement for the display of popular CMS pages
• 2-3x speed improvement for many types of keyword searches
• 3-5x speed improvement for the display of the workflow dashboard
• 1.5-2x speed improvement of Web-to-Print preview updates in the editor
Joel Stobart, Head of Development at Brandworkz says “5.1.2 represents a step change for the users of Brandworkz with new features, improved performance and crash protection. We’ve made these enhancements after feedback from our clients and believe they make the product one of the most flexible, intuitive and effective available on the market.”
Brandworkz is a specialist provider of cloud-based brand management software. Using Brandworkz, our clients such as Red Bull Racing, Eurostar and Pfizer maximise the productivity of their marketers and agencies by offering a self service brand portal to search for digital assets and educate them on brand guidelines. Brandworkz also automates the creation and delivery of marketing materials while ensuring compliance to a company’s brand guidelines and positioning.
Anna Cotton, Brandworkz, +44 (0)20 7288 9700, email@example.com
Published on: 11:41AM on 11th July 2013