Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
hybris, an SAP company and the world’s fastest-growing commerce platform provider, today announced the full schedule and speaker line-up for the Game Plan B2B E-Commerce Forum, being held in Berlin on October 28-29, 2013.
Game Plan is an open forum where manufacturing, wholesaling and distribution executives from across Europe will gain insights from thought leaders and industry peers about their experiences in developing e-commerce strategies for customer demands. Companies presenting include leading European B2B businesses such as Alfa Laval, Aramark, Demag Cranes AG, Elektro Material and Ingram Micro Mobility.
One of the highlights of the event will be the exclusive presentation of Forrester’s latest research into B2B e-commerce in the European and global markets entitled ‘How eCommerce Is Transforming B2B Commerce’. The research will show how e-commerce is fundamentally changing B2B commerce in the same way it has B2C commerce, more specifically:
• How will B2B companies see their business models change with the rapid emergence of eCommerce driving up to 50% of their revenues?
• What types of B2B companies will be affected most by the growth in eCommerce and why?
• What plans should B2B companies put in place now to prepare for e-commerce’s inevitable impact?
• How will the relationships evolve within the broader ecosystem among manufacturers, middlemen, and customers?
“hybris research has shown that while 88 percent of B2B purchasers would prefer to shop via e-commerce, most manufacturers, distributors and other B2B suppliers still have very limited or non-existent e-commerce websites,” said Brian Walker, Senior Vice President, Strategy, at hybris. “This comprehensive Forrester study will address the challenges B2B suppliers have faced with developing e-commerce strategies and help take their businesses to the next level and meet customer expectations.”
The line-up of speakers at the event includes:
• Jack Shaw, technology futurist and e-commerce specialist and internationally recognized business speaker. As a futurist, Shaw is particularly expert at helping C-level executives and managers recognize, and understand, the strategic implications of emerging technologies for their industry and their areas of responsibility. He has also provided advisory services to leading technology solution providers, and delivered expert guidance and best practices to Fortune 500 companies and mid-market businesses alike.
• Andy Hoar, senior eBusiness analyst at Forrester Research, one of the most widely known experts in B2B e-commerce. At Game Plan, Hoar will premiere his latest research, the most comprehensive study on B2B e-commerce to date.
• Brian Walker, senior vice president, strategy, hybris. Leading strategy for hybris, Walker formerly served as a research vice president at Forrester Research where he authored transformational Forrester reports, including: "Welcome to the Era of Agile Commerce", "The Agile Commerce Platform", "B2C eCommerce Platform Wave", and the "Global Commerce Service Providers Wave". In his role at Forrester, Walker also provided strategic consulting for Fortune 500 companies on their e-commerce and multichannel strategies, technology strategy, vendor selection, organizational development, and operations.
Additional speakers include representatives from leading industry players such as arvato Systems, Open Text, Accenture Interactive and also Mark Jeffries, an internationally renowned communications consultant.
“Game Plan is the first and only event of its kind where wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors and industry thought leaders in Europe have the opportunity to collaborate and discuss the impact e-commerce will have on their business model, customer service strategy, operational processes and organizational structure,” continued Walker. “After two days of keynote addresses, expert panels and networking, the attendees will leave the forum with effective strategies in hand to capitalize on the massive impact e-commerce will have on the B2B sector.”
The Game Plan B2B E-Commerce Forum also offers the opportunity for B2B manufacturers, distributors and other industries to network and exchange ideas about current and upcoming e-commerce trends. hybris, along with founding partners Accenture Interactive, arvato Systems, OpenText and SAP, has founded this global series of forums for wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors and other B2B suppliers.
To learn more about the extensive list of speakers and register for the hybris Game Plan B2B E-Commerce Forum, please visit the Game Plan website.
Information about featured speakers, partners and other Game Plan news will also be shared on Twitter from now until the forum at #B2BGamePlan.
Published on: 12:32PM on 12th September 2013