1. Introduction Organising large amounts of customer data is becoming a huge challenge for marketers who want a ‘360 degree view’ of their customers. Customer data platforms (CDPs) offer a way for organisations to bring together disparate customer data into one place, to allow for the easy sharing of this information with other systems. This […]
"98.6% of Fortune 1000 businesses say that data privacy is their top data priority in 2019"
Browse and export thousands of charts, statistics and market data like this, in the Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
Research, Trends and Best Practice
Webinar Recording Your GDPR Survival Pack Navigate your way through the GDPR with our handy survival pack. Report: A Marketer’s Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Elearning: GDPR Essentials for Marketers Online Classroom Elearning: GDPR microlearning modules Face to face training: GDPR for Marketers
1. Introduction The aim of this report is to help demystify the GDPR for marketers, disseminate the findings from Econsultancy’s ‘Marketers and the GDPR: Are you Ready?’ survey and provide a clear action plan for how marketing teams can become GDPR compliant. It is critical that marketers understand how the GDPR affects them directly, along […]
From the Blog
The COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic may be wreaking havoc through our healthcare systems, financial markets, social structures and daily lives. But it’s also leading to a massive and abrupt surge in digitalisation as consumers, families and communities take up digital services and form new habits to lead their lives and stay in touch online.
In the UK, many employees are coming to the end of their first full week of remote work, while in the United States and other areas of the world, some have been working remotely for the better part of the month.
It might be Friday the 13th, but you’re in luck – we’ve got another great round up of digital marketing statistics.
There’s a bumper round-up of stats for you this week.
Location data is a valuable commodity and its value is only increasing as the war on cookies intensifies and some marketers embrace it as a “cookie for the real world”.
Consent management platforms (CMPs) are a key part of many companies’ GDPR compliance efforts but according to a new study conducted by researchers at MIT, UCL and Aarhus University they are falling short.
Online Learning: GDPR Essentials for Marketers
Learn the essentials of the new data protection regulations from the comfort of your own desk. The course is split across three themes:
- The GDPR law and what it is
- What the changes mean for your organisation
- The implications for each channel or activity within marketing
What GDPR is and the key rights that marketers and data controllers need to understand.
What lawful processing means and the six lawful bases for processing personal data.
Understand the five conditions for how consent is obtained.
Discover the requirements for providing a GDPR compliant privacy notice.
How marketers can use legitimate interest to capture and process user data.
What accountability means and the steps you need to take to be compliant.
A look at the ICO’s 12-step guide to preparing organisations for GDPR.