Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: 2014 Media Growth Study
The 2013 Media Growth report updates ongoing research that Econsultancy conducts in cooperation with JEGI, a leader in the area of mergers and acquisitions in media and technology. This third annual edition explores key topics in media including growth opportunities, top challenges, budget alignment and planned acquisition activity.
The research explores how media and related technology companies are responding to change, and planning on future growth. The report is built around a survey of senior executives (83% are at the C-level) as well as extensive interviews that serve to provide context around the statistics.
This 23-page report is primarily focused on the question of growth: how are media companies evolving, investing and acquiring to position themselves for growth over the next 12-24 months?
Key areas of inquiry include:
- What are the top drivers of growth?
- Which systemic barriers are the greatest challenge to growth?
- What are the internal barriers?
- To what extent are organizations planning for acqusitions/divestitures?
- What kinds of company are they targeting?
- How are capital budgets being structured for acquisitions and other investments?
- How are media organizations taking advantage of the opportunities of data?
- What value do they find from their social media activities?
Table of Contents
- Foreword from JEGI
- Executive Summary
- Growth Drivers
- Challenges to Growth
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investment Breakdown
- Special Topics: Data and Social Media
- Appendix: Repondent Demographics
- SAMPLE: 2013 Media Growth Report (977 KB PDF)
- 2013 Media Growth Report (685 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Digital Content Strategy