A Marketer’s Guide to AI and Machine Learning will demystify artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), provide an update on the current adoption of AI and ML and explain how organisations can use AI and ML in marketing, ecommerce and customer experience.
It will explain the role of AI and ML and the opportunities it gives marketers to derive insight from data, improve effectiveness of marketing and add value to customers. Above all, it will provide a framework for approaching AI and ML as a marketing professional.
The report will:
- Help marketers establish an AI and ML point of view and opinion on how it might fit into their marketing plans.
- Provide an overall understanding of AI and ML and how they combine with other emerging technology trends.
- Make predictions on market size and the speed of adoption.
- Explore how and why AI and ML will transform the marketing of products and services and how it can be harnessed right now.
- Offer examples from different industries including retail, FMCG/CPG, financial services, utilities and telecommunications, travel, manufacturing and logistics, pharmaceutical and healthcare.
- Discuss important considerations for designing a strategy.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contribution to this report:
- Bjørn Büchmann-Slorup, Head of Customer Relations Personal Banking Norway, Danske Bank
- Saul Lopes, Customer Lifecycle Lead, Virgin Holidays Ltd
- Alessandra di Lorenzo, Chief Commercial Officer – Media & Partnerships, Lastminute.com Group
- Anastasia Georgievskaya, General Manager, Youth Laboratories
- Chris Sykes, CEO, Volume AI
- Phil Westcott, Managing Director, Filament
- Andy Phillips, Director of Communications, Emarsys
- Gerd Leonhard, CEO, The Futures Agency
- Andrew Davies, Co-founder and CMO, Idio
- Mike Nunez, CEO, Frida.ai
- Kester Poh, Co-founder and CEO, AIChat
- Parry Malm, CEO, Phrasee
- Mikhail Naumov, President and Co-founder, Digital Genius
- Manish Goyal, Head Business Development and Partnerships, Xstage Labs
- Callum Adamson, Co-founder, Distributed