The Marketer’s Guide to the Internet of Things demystifies the Internet of Things (IoT), provides an overview of the current state of the industry and explains how your company can make use of the IoT in your marketing.
The report explains the role of the IoT as part of the trend towards ubiquitous computing, including how it relates to mobile, wearable technology, cloud computing and big data. Above all, it provides a framework for success in an increasingly connected world.
This is an opportunity every brand should consider right now.
What you’ll learn
- The Internet of Things has largely been talked about as a way to improve operational efficiency, but this report will reveal opportunities to harness it for marketing.
- Facts to help you formulate an IoT point of view and view on how it might fit into your marketing plans.
- Understanding the Internet of Things and how it fits with the trends of mobile, ubiquitous computing, wearable technology, mobile, cloud computing and big data.
- Predictions on market size and what might speed up or slow adoption.
- Why the Internet of Things is a maturing market and coming of age.
- Examples of current uses.
- Examples from different industries including: fitness, wellness, healthcare, infotainment, industry and military, fashion, smartwatches, financial, gaming, childcare and pets.
- The breadth of opportunity afforded to brands, including revenues, brand extension, customer service and advertising.
- Case studies of how brands are currently using the IoT.
- Important considerations for designing a strategy.
- The framework for success.
Who should read this report?
This guide has been written primarily for C-suite and marketers but is equally applicable to advertising or marketing teams.