This report explores the rise of augmented reality (AR) and the growing interest in the technology, following investment from tech giants such as Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon.
In particular, the guide explores the uses, challenges and opportunities of AR for marketers and investigates what the future of this technology might look like. It also explores whether AR will merely be a fad or a lasting form of digital engagement between marketers and consumers.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- David Bomphrey, Co-founder, Darabase
- Marco Delvai, VP Business Development (EMEA), Blippar
- Adam Goswell, Research and Development Manager, Lush Digital
- Sam Huber, Founder and CEO, Admix.in
- James Kape, Director, OMSE
- Marc Michaels, Strategy and Creative Director, Paragon Customer Communications
- Isabel Perry, Director of Technology, Byte
- Briton Smith, Director, Family Type
- Caspar Thykier, Co-founder and CEO, Zappar
- Kristien Wendt, Co-founder and Director, immerzion.one
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options