Chatbots have seen a rise in popularity over the last few years, with the cost of implementing the technology going down and the curiosity around AI taking off.
A Marketer’s Guide to Chatbots will demystify chatbots and explore the uses, opportunities, challenges and applications of this technology. It will also provide guidance on the best way to implement a chatbot and explore future developments in this area.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Ravi Raj, CEO, Passage AI
- Victor Trokoudes, Co-founder and CEO, Plum
- Rogier Van Enk, Vice President Digital Revenue & Distribution, Finnair
- Lara Burns, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Age UK
- Jon Davies, Head of Digital, Vodafone
- Dr Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insights & Futures, BT
- Isabel Perry, Head of Technology, Byte London
- David Berkowitz, Principal, Serial Marketer
- Nick Asbury, Writer, Asbury & Asbury
- Inken Kuhlmann-Rhinow, Marketing Director, EMEA, HubSpot
- Filip Filipov, VP Product Management, Skyscanner
- Nick Knight, CEO for Australia and New Zealand, Domino’s
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options