This guide, produced in association with AdRoll, is a deep dive into the practice of account-based marketing (ABM), showing you how to set up your ABM campaign from start to finish.
By working through the eight steps covered in the report, you will create your own roadmap for implementing ABM in your organization.
Account-based marketing (ABM) is a structured go-to-market strategy that involves the coordination of the sales and marketing departments to create personalized, targeted marketing campaigns.
Instead of covering a broad range of potential customers, ABM focuses resources on a targeted set of accounts that matter most for the business, thereby increasing the likelihood of converting prospects to sales when compared to using lead-focused models alone.
As you’ll see from our expert quotes, this can help you cut above the noise in the market and land larger deals. In addition, ABM is not just a function of sales and marketing – it works to its full potential when resources across sales, marketing, finance, customer success and executives are invested in the strategy.
As you read through, it’s important to note that ABM isn’t a replacement for your current marketing efforts, but rather an addition to an already successful marketing program. When deployed intelligently, ABM will complement existing programs to close bigger deals more efficiently.
We would like to thank the following individuals for their quotes, input and insight contained within this guide.
- Adam Leslie, Head of UK Sales & Marketing Solutions, Dun & Bradstreet
- Andrew Yates, CEO, Artesian Solutions
- Bob Apollo, Founder and Value Selling Expert, Inflexion Point
- Caroline Hodson, Managing Director, Woolf Hodson
- Doug Kessler, Creative Director and Co-founder, Velocity Partners
- Jason Seeba, VP Marketing, BloomReach
- Kristen Wendel, Director, Marketing Ops, VersionOne
- Lindsay Becker, Senior Marketing Programs Manager, LogMeIn
- Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing
- Michael Levy, Principal, GZ Consulting
- Nick de Cent, Editor-in-chief, International Journal of Sales Transformation
- Tom Gatten, CEO, Growth Intelligence
Download a copy of the report to learn more.