The Achieving Predictive Maturity report, published in association with RedEye, follows on from a survey of 400 marketers carried out for the 2016 Predictive Analytics Report and aims to examine how companies move from a limited state where they are ‘starting out’ through to a ‘strategic’ state where predictive capabilities lie at the heart of the business.
It is based on a series of interviews with senior practitioners along with insights from other primary Econsultancy research.
The following themes are featured in the report:
- Having the right data remains the critical first step
- Data quality is an ongoing hygiene factor
- Automation and machine learning pave the path to the highest levels of predictive maturity
- Business goals need to remain front of mind
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this report:
- Nathan Ansell, Global Director of Loyalty, Customer Insight and Analytics, Marks & Spencer
- James Backhouse, Marketing Director, Evans Cycles
- Richard Clark, Marketing Director, N Brown Group plc
- Matthew Curry, Head of Ecommerce, Lovehoney
- Lara Izlan, Director of Programmatic Trading, Auto Trader
- Simon Kaffel, Head of Data Transformation – EMEA, HSBC Retail
- Katrina King, Head of Customer Marketing, Direct Line Group
- Colin Lewis, CMO, OpenJaw Technologies (former marketing director, BMI)
- Peter Markey, Marketing Director, TSB
- Clement Mazen, Senior Growth Manager, HomeAway
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options