What ad types are preferred by the majority of mobile users? How much of their budgets did FMCG brands in China spend on online video advertising in 2020? What was the average amount Facebook earned per person in global ad revenue during the first half of 2021?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Advertising Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media. This data is drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Advertising Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The year-on-year increase in travel ad spend in Q2 2021
- Expected growth in global advertising investment for online video
- The leading ad format for viewability on desktop
- How US consumers feel about seeing ads appear alongside offensive content and how it affects their perception of the advertiser
- The Indian digital advertising market as a proportion of the total advertising market in 2020
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.