Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Affiliate Marketing Buyer's Guide
Author: Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy
Pages: 167 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, 17 network profiles
About this Guide
This buyer's guide is primarily aimed at merchants (i.e. advertisers) and publishers who are investigating the market for affiliate marketing, with profiles of 17 leading networks.
The guide also provides detail on the issues and trends affecting this £3 billion sector, as well as guidance about how to select the right network. Its focus is the UK market but most of the issues are of universal relevance.
Like all our buyer's guides, the report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace. It also contains our market valuation for 2007. Trends in affiliate marketing, covered in this report, include: - Blue chips and SMEs continue to invest as sector matures.
- Cashback sites gain ground while paid search affiliates decline.
- More merchants, networks and affiliates grasp the importance of communication.
- Agencies play increasingly important role in affiliate marketing.
The 17 networks profiled are: Advertising.com, AffiliateFuture, Affiliate Marketing UK, Affiliate Window, affilinet UK, Brand Conversions, buy.at, Clash-Media, clixGalore, Commission Junction, dgmAffiliates, Online Media Group (OMG), Paid On Results, Stream:20, TradeDoubler, Webgains, Zanox. You can download the free sample to see the full list of contents.
Who is this Guide for?
It is primarily aimed at merchants and affiliates, but should also be of interest to agencies, networks and others who are interested in affiliate marketing such as journalists and analysts.
- Affiliate Marketing Networks Buyer's Guide 2008 (2.02 MB PDF)
Affiliate Marketing UK
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore