This report investigates the successes, strengths and challenges of Amazon and outlines what marketers across industries can learn from the retail giant. It will also consider what the future holds for Amazon and explore what marketers can learn from the company.
With Amazon recently becoming a trillion-dollar company and the only one to operate in as many sectors as it does, there is a lot that marketers can learn.
This report will delve into the pillars of the company’s success, exploring the key learnings for marketers at every point. It will then explore the company’s competitors and its future, concluding with a summary of actionable takeaways.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Natalie Berg, Retail Analyst and Founder, NBK Retail / Author of ‘Amazon: How the World’s Most Relentless Retailer Will Continue to Revolutionize Commerce’
- Laura Chaibi, Digital Strategist
- Nick Flynn, CRO, Rokt
- Ian Jindal, Founder and Editor in Chief, InternetRetailing
- Nick Rappolt, CEO, Beyond
- Ben Samuel, VP EMEA, Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness
- John Squire, CEO, DynamicAction
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options