Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Australia and New Zealand Internet Statistics Compendium is a comprehensive collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, e-commerce, the internet and related digital media within the region.
It is part of Econsultancy's Internet Statistics Compendium package and is updated monthly.
The geographical regions covered include:
- New Zealand
The report has been collated from information available to the public, which we have aggregated together in one place to help you quickly find the internet statistics you need, to help make your pitch or internal report up to date.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
Areas covered in Econsultancy's statistics documents include:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Internet Advertising
- Web Analytics
- Social Media
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Customer Experience
(Including: Video market size and growth trends, Video On Demand/Catch Up TV, User generated video and video sharing, Audio market size and growth trends, Downloading music, Online radio, RSS, Site performance, Site speed and availability, User technology, Desktop browsers, Mobile browsers, Pop-up blockers, Operating systems, Flash penetration)
(Including: Global reach/penetration of interactive services, Media consumption figures – internet and other media, Broadband adoption, Broadband’s effect on e-commerce, Usage patterns by location, Age and gender usage variations, What users are doing and looking at online, Instant messaging (IM), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Gaming, Podcasts)
A free sample document is available for download.
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.55 MB PDF)
- Australia and New Zealand: Internet Statistics Compendium (30.1 MB PDF)
- Internet Statistics Compendium
- Digital Marketing Template Files
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014 (Mandarin version)
- South-East Asia Digital Marketing Trends Briefing: Key takeaways from Digital Cream Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Advanced
- Conversion Optimisation - How to Deliver Digital Growth