Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 11-page briefing, sponsored by Macquarie Telecom, is free to registered users.
Inside, it contains the latest market trends, developments, issues, statistics and useful resources relating to the SaaS technology landscape in Australia.
This trends briefing is for anyone involved in online marketing or ecommerce, from client-side brands, through to agencies and technology providers.
Trends covered within this briefing include:
- There are still SaaS adoption challenges, but growth outlook is positive
- The CIO vs CMO debate continues to dominate the SaaS landscape
- Confusion around SaaS capabilities is often the norm
- Data underpins everything
- There are still some challenges within the SaaS landscape
The information contained within this briefing is collated from a range of sources including:
- Econsultancy conferences, supplier showcases and roundtables
- Third party events, including Macquarie Telecom SaaS Advisory Board meetings
- Research carried out by Econsultancy and other organisations
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all Econsultancy subscribers. Registration takes only a few moments, and our Bronze subscription level is free.
Further reports from Econsultancy
The Australia: Digital Landscape Briefing is just one of many free reports available for all Econsultancy subscribers.
Alternatively, become a paid subscriber to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Australia: SaaS Trends Briefing (377 KB PDF)