Content marketing presents an immense opportunity for B2B businesses. When executed effectively, it can be a powerful engagement tool for fostering loyalty, lead generation and sales, and for conveying the brand purpose and brand story in a credible and authentic way.
To this end, content marketing is no longer a separate discipline, maturing to a point where marketers are asking deeper questions about what content can and cannot do. Above all is the realisation that content needs to match the quality and volume of established newsrooms for it to have any chance of achieving cut-through and retaining the target audience’s attention.
This report looks at all stages of the content marketing process, offering best practice advice from experts in the field. The findings are useful to a broad range of B2B marketers in organisations of different sizes, providing practical advice to help make the most of their content marketing programme.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this report:
- Dr Christine Bailey, Chief Marketing Officer, Valitor
- Simon Cliffe, Founder and Director, Branch Road
- Paul Cowan, VP of Enterprise and SMB marketing, Shutterstock
- Adrian Michaels, Director, FirstWord Media
- Tahni Morrison, Global Digital Communications Manager, Vodafone Group
- Justin Pearse, Partner, Bluestripe Media
- Adam Pridmore, Brand Campaign Manager, RS Components
- Emma Samuel, Head of Industry Marketing, Dropbox
- Vikki Willimott, Global Head of Content + Publishing, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options