Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Contributions from: Bob Apollo, James Fairweather, Mike Berry, Neil Mason, Mark Brill, Peter Abraham, Catherine Toole, Nichola Stott, Kath Pay, Jay Kerr
Pages: 28 pages
Structure: B2B roundtables covered include: lead scoring and nurturing; social media optimization and measurement; customer experience and conversion; customer relationship management (CRM); mobile marketing; managing digital teams; content marketing; integrated search; email marketing.
About this Guide
The guide focuses on the B2B digital marketing trends highlighted by B2B client-side digital marketers whilst at Digital Cream London 2012. Along with an introduction to the broad B2B digital market in the UK, each section contains information about the challenges faced by B2B marketers and how they are solving them in their companies.
The guide has been authored adhering to the Chatham House Rule under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that for confidentiality no specific company or person (other than the moderators) have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- The B2B Market
- Roundtable discussions
- Lead scoring and nurturing
- Social media optimisation and measurement
- Customer experience and conversion
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Mobile marketing
- Managing digital teams
- Content marketing
- Integrated search
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered members. Registration takes only a few moments, and our Bronze membership level is free.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered members of Econsultancy. Or, become a paid member today to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Digital Marketing Trends Briefing: Key takeaways from Digital Cream London 2012 (462 KB PDF)
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing