The B2B Digital Trends 2015 report, published in association with Adobe and based on a global survey of more than 800 global B2B professionals, seeks to understand the key priorities, trends and challenges for B2B digital marketing in 2015.
The report also explores unique characteristics of B2B vs. B2C and provides insights into variations among several of the sub-sectors within B2B.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Focus on content and content optimization
- Tech marketers lead the way in data-driven marketing
- Seizing the marketing automation opportunity
- Behind the curve on mobile maturity
- B2B appetite for experimentation
- To what extent are B2B organizations ‘digital first’?
- The B2B CX imperative
- Content marketing is seen as the single most exciting opportunity for 2015, ahead of customer experience which comes out on top when the B2B and B2C samples are combined.
- Technology marketers are almost three times more likely than their manufacturing counterparts to identify big data as an exciting opportunity for 2015.
- B2B marketers are more than twice as likely as their B2C counterparts to see marketing automation as a top digital-related priority for their organization in 2015 (24% versus 11%).
- Nearly two-thirds (65%) agree that they will be experimenting heavily with digital in the coming year (compared to 71% of B2C marketers).
- Only 14% of B2B organizations stated that they are ‘digital first’. Nearly half (45%) indicate that digital permeates most of their marketing processes.