What do global B2B marketers rank as the top three content assets for generating leads from their audiences? How did marketers in the US shift the focus of their campaigns in 2022 from lead volume to lead quality, and agile practices over long-term static planning? What percentage of B2B businesses in Poland are planning on starting an ecommerce operation?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s B2B Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on content preferences, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new ecommerce strategy or marketing automation tool, search the B2B Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The biggest challenge to the achievement of goals set by B2B businesses in 2022, as identified by global marketing leaders.
- B2B marketing strategies ranked in order of preference by B2B sellers from the global market, and the that were rated most highly.
- The main influencing factors that determine how B2B buyers select a specific service.
- How B2B marketing professionals in the US expect their digital marketing budgets to change in the year ahead.
- Which digital marketing strategies B2B marketers in the US opted to prioritise in 2022.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in B2B digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.