What do 43% of B2B decision makers in the UK, US and China consider to be the topmost KPI? How many B2B marketers plan to focus on improving customer experience to support their organisation’s business strategy? Globally, what percentage of B2B leaders said they have become more empathetic with customers since the Covid-19 pandemic?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s B2B Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media. This data is drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the B2B Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The global percentage of B2B organisations that have implemented or are in the process of implementing real-time payments
- How many B2B buyers rated software/technology as the most significant purchase their company had made in the last year
- Insights into how the approach of B2B leaders towards customer experience has resulted in a competitive advantage
- The percentage of B2B marketers in Ireland that expect their marketing budget to increase in the next year
- How customer churn from organisations impacted by Covid-19 is affecting B2B sales professionals in the US
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.