According to B2B marketers, what is the most valuable lead nurturing technique? What proportion of B2B marketers in the US track or measure multi-touch attribution? What percentage of marketing budget do B2B marketers in the US plan to spend on social over the next five years?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s B2B Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the B2B Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Which channels produce B2B leads with the highest ROI
- The most popular marketing automation platforms among B2B marketers
- The prospect communication channels that are most often used by B2B marketers, including growth rates
- The marketing and sales strategies most B2B marketers are focusing on
- The content types US B2B marketers plan to produce more of in the next 12 months.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public, and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.