Marketing in real time is a strategy and response that has become fully expected by consumers for some time. Those same shoppers are also business people; the always-on lifestyle of the consumer has become the always-at-work lifestyle of the business purchaser. Real time is becoming a practical requirement no matter what’s being sold or in what environment.
86% of B2B respondents agree that ‘real-time marketing is essential as behavior, device, place and time come together’.
After surveying nearly 900 B2C marketers for the 2014 Real-Time Marketing Report, Econsultancy, again in association with Monetate, narrowed that focus to B2B marketers, to discover what real time means in B2B markets. The findings provide a baseline when assessing plans for this year and beyond.
The second of two reports examining the role of real-time marketing, the B2B Real-Time Marketing Report used an identical survey for a new B2B audience. The report, published by Econsultancy in association with Monetate, provides a snapshot of real-time marketing in the B2B marketplace, that marketers can use as a baseline when assessing their plans for this year and beyond.
What you’ll learn
- What real time means to B2B customers
- How real time is benefitting B2B audiences
- The variables of real-time marketing, and its associated technology and data
- The budgets, resources and skills necessary for success in real-time marketing
Table of contents
- Executive Summary and Highlights
- About Econsultancy
- Foreword by Monetate
- About Monetate
- What does Real Time Mean to B2B Customers?
- The Benefits of True Real-Time
- Customers, Culture and the Experience of Tomorrow
- The Variables of Real-Time Marketing
- Importance of Technology and Data
- Don’t Forget the Human Side of the Equation
- The Near Future of Real-Time Marketing
- Appendix: Respondent Profiles
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.