Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Baidu Search Best Practice Guide, sponsored by China Search International, provides detail on the key differences between Baidu and other search engines, what steps you need to take to get started and what you should do to ensure success.
This 38-page guide has been put together with the assistance of leading search practitioners within Asia who use Baidu to achieve results for their clients.
Areas covered include:
- The Baidu Ecosystem - understanding the products and services that Baidu offers, along with the latest developments on the search engine.
- Getting started with Baidu - how to open an account, what types of accounts are available and what legislation and regulation you should be aware of.
- Best practices on the search engine - the importance of local insights and strategies, how you should measure success and what strategies and technology you should be using to make your campaigns as effective as possible.
Table of contents
- Foreword by China Search International
- About Econsultancy
- About China Search International
- Market Overview and Trends
- China’s internet and search landscape
- Baidu overview
- The Baidu Ecosystem
- Understanding Baidu’s positioning
- Baidu advertising products overview
- Paid search
- Brand Zone
- Baidu Content Network
- Latest developments
- Cloud computing
- Hong Media
- Brand Landmark
- Getting Started
- Opening an account with Baidu
- Types of Baidu accounts
- Legislation and regulation
- Best Practice
- What are the challenges?
- Best practice #1: Local insights and strategies
- Best practice #2: Measuring success
- Best practice #3: Tracking strategies
- Best practice #4: Keyword strategy
- Best practice #5: SEO
- Best practice #6: Technology selection
- Standard campaign management
- Web analytics
- Bid management
- What tools or software systems should I use?
- Best practice #7: Integration
- Search: paid search and SEO
- Social media
- Channels: other Baidu products and offline channels
- Best practice #8: Optimisation
- Keyword level
- Campaign level
- Appendix A: Baidu Products
- Baidu Tieba, Zhido and Baike
- Box computing
- Other products
- Appendix B: Paid Search Optimisation Checklist
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Baidu Search Best Practice Guide (1.35 MB PDF)
- Baidu Search Best Practice Guide (1.44 MB PDF)