This report focuses on the importance of localisation in bringing successful commercial growth with insights of eight leading marketers from global brands, for whom localisation is a priority.
This report covers:
- Why there is a world of difference between simple translation and brand localisation.
- What a localised company culture looks like to build success for the future.
- Where outsourcing localisation efforts can accelerate growth, particularly in markets that are culturally far removed from the company’s home territory.
- How automation and human resource must necessarily work together to build an efficient but authentic localisation experience.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Ralph Aoun, Global Marketing Manager, Facebook
- Dan Baker, General Manager, EMEA, Student.com
- Jamie Brown, Head of Language Development & Localisation, what3words
- Anais Harmant, Head of Brand, Communications & Media, Mano Mano
- Mark Henry, Director of Central Marketing, Tourism Ireland
- Oliver Kern, Chief Commercial Officer, Lockwood Publishing (Avakin Life)
- Karen Mullins, Senior Director Audience Marketing, Expedia Group
- Natalie Wills, Global Director – Marketing, Zalando