Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This Econsultancy report about the digital landscape in Brazil is the first in a series of briefings focused on emerging markets, aimed primarily at those outside these countries who are looking for an overview.
Brazil has seen fast development across its digital landscape during recent years, due in part to the quick proliferation of affordable mobile technologies. With a population that exceeds 192m people and a steadily growing economy (ahead of Italy and the UK), it is unsurprising that marketers and companies are looking to Brazil for business opportunity and expansion.
This 26-page digital landscape briefing includes sections on:
- Market trends and developments.
- Third-party statistics.
- Opportunities and considerations for marketers and businesses keen to invest in the Brazilian market.
- An overview of the key internet players in Brazil.
- Organisations, websites, blogs and people to follow
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Why… Brazil?
- Brazilian internet use by numbers
- Brazilian mobile use by numbers
- What... are Brazilians doing online?
- The social media landscape
- The e-commerce landscape
- The importance of thinking ‘local’ in Brazil
- What... are the key opportunities for digital marketers?
- Who... should I know about?
- Case studies
- Recommended Resources
- Econsultancy resources
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Brazil: Digital Market Landscape Report (503 KB PDF)
- Brazil: Digital Market Landscape Report (1.37 MB PDF)