This report is designed to provide marketers with practical guidance and advice on how best to manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviour and market dynamics.
It is written for senior and mid-level marketers who want to understand how to navigate change within their own teams or the most useful way of contributing to wider organisational transformation.
This report covers not only how marketers can successfully navigate change within their own team and function, but also the role of marketing within broader organisational transformation. It incorporates key principles and practical ideas across a broad set of areas including change vision and strategy, progress measures, skills, organisational culture and behaviour.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this report:
- Mike Baxter, Director, Goal Atlas Ltd
- Alice Breeden, Partner, Global Lead, Organisation and Team Acceleration, Heidrick & Struggles
- Scott Brinker, VP, Platform Ecosystem, HubSpot, Editor of chiefmartec.com
- Sinead Bunting, Marketing Consultant, The Telegraph, Co-chair BIMA Brand Council
- Christopher Cosgrove, Global Transformation Director, Raytheon
- Johan Enstrom, Consultant, Entrepreneur and ex-Head of Digital Transformation, Pentland
- Andrew Greenway, Author, Digital Transformation at Scale
- David Howlett, Marketing Director, ICP
- Erica Jensen, Senior Manager, Global Marketing Organisation, General Mills
- Victor LeBon, CEO EMEA and APAC, ICP
- Patricia McDonald, MD Strategy and Insight, Weber Shandwick
- Stefan Tornquist, SVP Research and Content Strategy, Econsultancy US
- Dan Weingrod, Founder, Bricolage Consulting