Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report about the digital landscape in China is the second in a series of briefings focused on emerging markets, aimed primarily at those outside these countries who are looking for an overview. The first report in the series covered Brazil.
This 35-page digital landscape briefing includes sections on:
- Market trends and developments
- Third-party statistics
- Opportunities and considerations for marketers and businesses keen to invest in the Chinese market
- An overview of the key internet players in China
- Useful resources
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Why… China?
- Chinese internet use by numbers
- Chinese mobile use by numbers
- What are Chinese internet users doing online?
- The social media landscape in China
- The e-commerce landscape in China
- Key local considerations
- Key opportunities
- Who should I know about?
- Case studies
- Tencent QQ
- Tencent WeChat
- Recommended resources
- Econsultancy resources
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: China: Digital Market Landscape Report (565 KB PDF)
- China: Digital Market Landscape Report (1.94 MB PDF)