Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Online Communities bundle.
About this report
Online Communities Part Two: Engaging Your Community Across Multiple Platforms is the second report in a series of four that focus on digital community building. This 19-page guide uses detailed case studies to demonstrate how brands can connect with an audience across multiple social media sites.
The first report in this series, Starting a Community, focused on establishing communities. This second report develops on that base and explores ways to engage, grow, and leverage your community. It includes sections that can help marketers to understand:
- How to use community engagement to provide customer service
- Ways to use social media to build reputation
- Leveraging communities for research
- Generating leads across multiple platforms
The author, DJ Waldow, is a marketer, social community manager and frequent blog author who writes from his experience building communities for clients in a variety of industries including retail, travel & tourism, and not-for profit.
Note: Part 3 of the Online Communities series – Growing Your Community: Email Marketing, the Digital Glue is coming later in the year, and will dive into ways to take your online community to the next level by taking advantage of email marketing.
Table of contents
- Online Community Engagement for Customer Service and/or Support
- H&R Block uses Twitter for customer service
- Online Community Engagement for Reputation Building
- Radian6 uses LinkedIn to showcase their industry knowledge
- Social Media Explorer uses Yammer for during & post event conversations
- ESPN asks fans to vote via Twitter and Facebook
- 4. Online Community Engagement for Research
- King Arthur Flour uses Facebook for company research
- Online Community Engagement for Increased Leads / Sales
- Thaifoon uses Twitter to find new customers
- The Trulia Community helps realtors find new clients
- Engaging Your Community – Summary
- Online Communities Part Two: Engaging Your Community Across Multiple Platforms (631 KB PDF)