Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy’s Content Marketing in South-East Asia Best Practice Guide features interviews with leading players across ASEAN and looks at some of the region's best content marketing case studies, as well as how organizations should structure their content marketing efforts.
The report explores the role of search, social media and mobile in the spread and performance of content, as well as what motivates businesses and consumers alike in the ASEAN region to respond to calls to action. It covers the major content types individually to assess their potential benefits, chiefly:
- Content formats: The different types of content available to marketers, including written, visual and audio content.
- Content distribution: The marketing channels available for publishing and distributing content.
- Content measurement: What impact is your content having on both target audiences and your own business goals? How can you set and hone key performance indicators (KPIs) so that you can continually improve your content output, amplification and engagement?
This guide has been put together by Chris Lee, an experienced digital marketing consultant working for Grayling as Head of Social Media Knowledge, with the assistance of the following:
- Miguel Bernas, Director of Digital Marketing, SingTel
- Eddie Choi, Executive Director, Milton Exhibits Group
- Julie Fitzpatrick, Head of Consulting & Managing Partner, Ogilvy & Mather
- Saleem Jumbhoy, Owner, J & U Consulting
- Nick Measures, Managing Editor of Special Projects, Asia City Media Group
- YeeMun Thum, Content Strategist, VLT
- Ridho Putradi, Founder, InboundID
- Marco Ryan, Partner/Managing Director, Accenture Interactive ASEAN
- Alex Shaida, VP Asia, Econsultancy
- Geoff Tan, Senior VP & Head of Strategic Marketing, Singapore Press Holdings
- Roger Warner, Partner, Beyond
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About the author
- Contributors to the report
- What is Content Marketing?
- Content marketing and brand personality
- Who should own content marketing?
- Role of social media in content marketing
- Creating a narrative
- Social proofing in content marketing
- The commercial benefits of content marketing
- Challenges Faced by Content Marketers in ASEAN
- The Customer Decision Journey (CDJ)
- Content vs search
- The Importance of User Experience
- Different Types of Content and Their Roles in Content Marketing
- Webinars and Google Hangouts
- Email marketing
- Mobile apps
- Slideshows and presentations
- Curation: the answer to content shortage?
- Getting Started With Content Marketing
- Structuring your organization for content marketing
- Developing a content marketing team
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What influences search engine results pages (SERPs)?
- Monitoring, Measurement and Analytics
- Tools for content marketing
- Country Profiles
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Content Marketing in South-East Asia Best Practice Guide (1.43 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Advanced Content Marketing Masterclass - Singapore
- Fast Track Digital Marketing - Malaysia