What is the area of content marketing projected to receive the greatest percentage of B2B investment in 2022? What percentage of marketers pivoted their visual marketing strategy in 2020 based on the pandemic? How much is the online video platforms market expected to be worth by 2026?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Content Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media. This data is drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Content Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The key content distribution channels for B2B brands
- The importance of visual content to marketing strategies worldwide
- Which strategic elements are considered to contribute most to effective measurement of content marketing
- The percentage of businesses that used video as a marketing tool in 2020
- How businesses are allocating their content marketing budgets.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.