The Content Strategy Best Practice Guide provides marketers with the practical guidance they need in all aspects of content strategy.
The role of content has never been more important within digital marketing practice. Businesses that do it well are more likely to have happy, satisfied customers who go on to become advocates.
But content is a constantly changing practice, with evolving dynamics around technology, content production and distribution, not to mention customer behaviour.
This report has been written to reflect how the landscape is changing while providing guidance on contemporary content marketing best practice. It covers:
- The fundamentals of good content strategy, including the intersection of technology, data, operations and customer experience
- How to develop detailed personas that inform content generation and deployment
- The importance of linking content strategy back to business strategy, and how to keep these aligned
- How to establish an optimal content ecosystem, while considering the role of different formats through the customer journey
- Future trends in content strategy, including the increasing potential of augmented reality, new social and video formats, along with AI and machine learning.