Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
in association with RedEye
This is the seventh annual Econsultancy Conversion Rate Optimization Report, in association with RedEye. The research looks at the types of conversion strategies and tactics organizations are using, in addition to the tools and processes employed for improving conversion rates. As well as touching on the use and impact of personalization, the research also covers different areas of best practice and identifies methods and techniques which are most valuable for improving conversion rates.
The aim is to provide data and a framework to help companies invest their time and resources as effectively as possible by examining which methods and processes are most likely to yield results.
What you'll learn
- Find out the types of conversions and measurements organizations are using and the best practices that shape them
- Discover the most valuable methods used to improve conversion rates and the methods organizations will be using in the future
- Understand how companies are using personalization as part of their CRO efforts and the effect this has on conversions
- Benchmark your organization's approach to CRO using the Conversion Maturity Model
Conversion Maturity Model
What you'll learn
- The six key factors contributing to CRO success
- Process and resourcing improvements pay off as marketers are more satisfied with conversion rates
- Companies are making progress with personalization, but a lack of strategy looms large
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary and Highlights
- 2. Introduction by RedEye
- 3. Conversion Maturity Model
- 4. Methodology
- 5. Findings
- 6. Appendix: Respondent Profiles
1. Executive Summary and Highlights
- About Econsultancy
2. Introduction by RedEye
- About Redeye
3. Conversion Maturity Model
- Importance of conversion rate optimization
- Change in focus on conversion rate optimization
- Types of conversion and measurement
- Conversions relevant to organizations
- Methods used to measure conversion
- Satisfaction with online conversion rates
- Improvement in online conversion rates in the last year
- Change in online conversion rates in the last year
- Tools and strategies
- Methods currently used for improving conversion rates
- Value of methods used for improving conversion rates
- Difficulty implementing methods used for improving conversion rates
- Testing and performance
- Areas of testing
- Elements of websites tested
- Number of tests carried out on website per month
- Ideas for testing
- Testing methods by channel
- Opinions on personalization
- Channels through which companies are personalizing
- Impact since implementing personalization
- Areas of the website being personalized
- Use of data in website personalization
- Ideas for website personalization
- Technology used for website personalization
- People and processes
- Number of staff responsible for improving conversion rates
- Personal involvement in improving conversion rates
- Perceived control over conversion rates
- Incentives based on conversion rates
- Approach to improving conversion rates
- Barriers to improving conversion rates
- What would make the biggest difference to conversion rates?
6. Appendix: Respondent Profiles
- Business sector
- Annual company turnover
- SAMPLE: Conversion Rate Optimization Report 2015 (707 KB PDF)
- Conversion Rate Optimization Report 2015 (3.36 MB PDF)