This is the seventh annual Econsultancy Conversion Rate Optimization Report, in association with RedEye. The research looks at the types of conversion strategies and tactics organizations are using, in addition to the tools and processes employed for improving conversion rates. As well as touching on the use and impact of personalization, the research also covers different areas of best practice and identifies methods and techniques which are most valuable for improving conversion rates.
The aim is to provide data and a framework to help companies invest their time and resources as effectively as possible by examining which methods and processes are most likely to yield results.
What you’ll learn
- Find out the types of conversions and measurements organizations are using and the best practices that shape them
- Discover the most valuable methods used to improve conversion rates and the methods organizations will be using in the future
- Understand how companies are using personalization as part of their CRO efforts and the effect this has on conversions
- Benchmark your organization’s approach to CRO using the Conversion Maturity Model
- The six key factors contributing to CRO success
Conversion Maturity Model
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.