Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
In association with RedEye
This is the eighth annual Econsultancy Conversion Rate Optimization Report, in association with RedEye.
The research looks at the types of conversion strategies and tactics organizations are using, in addition to the tools and processes employed for improving conversion rates.
As well as touching on the use and impact of personalization, the report explores different areas of best practice and identifies methods and techniques which are most valuable for improving conversion rates.
The aim is to provide data and a framework to help companies invest their time and resources as effectively as possible by examining which methods and processes are most likely to yield results.
What you'll learn
- Find out the types of conversions and measurements organizations are using and the best practices that shape them.
- Discover the most valuable methods used to improve conversion rates and the methods organizations will be using in the future.
- Understand how companies are using personalization as part of their CRO efforts and the effect this has on conversions.
- Benchmark your organization's approach to CRO using the Conversion Maturity Model.
- The six key factors contributing to CRO success.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary and Highlights
- 2. Introduction by RedEye
- 3. Conversion Maturity Model
- 4. Findings
- 5. Appendix: Respondent Profiles
1. Executive Summary and Highlights
2. Introduction by RedEye
3. Conversion Maturity Model
- Importance of conversion rate optimization
- Change in focus on conversion rate optimization
- Satisfaction with online conversion rates
- Improvement in online conversion rates in the last year
- Change in online conversion rates over the last year
- Tools and strategies
- Methods currently used for improving conversion rates
- Value of methods used for improving conversion rates
- Difficulty implementing methods used for improving conversion rates
- Testing and performance
- Areas of testing
- Elements of websites tested
- Number of tests carried out on website per month
- Ideas for testing
- Testing methods by channel
- Complexity of testing
- Extent of personalization
- Channels through which companies are personalizing
- Impact since implementing personalization
- Areas of the website being personalized
- Use of data in website personalization
- Ideas for website personalization
- Technology used for website personalization
- Investment, people and processes
- Budgets for conversion rate optimization
- Number of staff responsible for improving conversion rates
- Perceived control over conversion rates
- Incentives based on conversion rates
- Approach to improving conversion rates
- Barriers to improving conversion rates
- What would make the biggest difference to conversion rates?
5. Appendix: Respondent Profiles
- Conversion Rate Optimization Report 2016 (9.66 MB PDF)