This is the ninth annual Conversion Rate Optimization Report, in association with RedEye.
The research, based on an online survey of more than 800 digital marketers and ecommerce professionals, looks at the types of conversion strategies and tactics organizations are using, in addition to the tools and processes employed for improving conversion rates.
As well as touching on the use and impact of personalization, the report explores different areas of best practice and identifies methods and techniques which are most valuable for improving conversion rates.
The aim is to provide data and a framework to help companies invest their time and resources as effectively as possible by examining which methods and processes are most likely to yield results.
What you’ll learn
- Find out the types of conversions and measurements organizations are using and the best practices that shape them.
- Discover the most valuable methods used to improve conversion rates and the methods organizations will be using in the future.
- Understand how companies are using personalization as part of their CRO efforts and the effect this has on conversions.
- Benchmark your organization’s approach to CRO using the Conversion Maturity Model, which has been updated for this year’s report.
- The six key factors contributing to CRO success.
- Importance of CRO is widely acknowledged, fueled by a need for continued improvements.
- Complex testing continues to be the preserve of the few.
- Personalization challenges are preventing uptake.
- Responsibility for CRO is shared, requiring a structured approach.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.