Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Conversion Rate Optimization Report 2016
This is the first Econsultancy Conversion Report, produced in association with conversion specialists RedEye, and contains a detailed overview of the tools, strategies, and processes used by companies to improve their conversion rates.
The research covers uptake of best practice, barriers to improving conversion rates, and insight into the different ways used to segment site customers and visitors ... plus much more.
The 56-page report is the first of its kind, and is based on a survey of more than 700 client-side and agency digital marketers, carried out in July and August 2009. A conversion 'maturity model' is included to help organisations benchmark their sophistication in this area.
63-slide presentation detailing the key findings is also available for download.
The report findings are divided into the following sections:
- Type of conversion and measurement
- Tools and strategies
- Best practice
- People and processes
Report highlights include:
- Large numbers of companies (39%) are dissatisfied with their conversion rates.
- Despite the recession, 70% of client-side respondents said conversion rates had improved in the last 12 months.
- Segmentation improves conversion. Organisations whose online conversion performance had improved over the previous 12 months looked at twice the number of segments as those organisations whose online conversion rates have not improved.
- A/B testing is the method which is most likely to be on the agenda, with 46% of company respondents saying that they are planning to do this.
- Resourcing is the biggest barrier to improving conversion rates.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Conversion Report (605 KB PDF)
- Conversion Report (1.58 MB PDF)
- Conversion Report Presentation (1.82 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)