Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Cross-Channel Marketing in Australia and New Zealand report, produced in association with IBM Marketing Cloud, explores how companies are orchestrating their marketing activities across a range of channels. The research is based on a survey of almost 300 digital marketers and ecommerce professionals, carried out in September and October 2016.
The report provides insight into the extent to which organisations in the region are delivering integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns, the level of mobile integration and their most important priorities over the next year.
What you'll learn
- Find out how well organisations in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) are set up for cross-channel marketing and how they rate the impact of cross-channel interactions on various business objectives.
- Benchmark your cross-channel capabilities against those of ANZ marketers and discover if you're well equipped to deliver effectively orchestrated cross-channel marketing activities.
- Understand how organisations can enable orchestration of cross-channel marketing activities and what the most common barriers are.
- Find out where most time is spent on a typical digital marketing campaign and which channels are most time-consuming.
Key findings from the report
- Over two-fifths (45%) of client-side marketers and over a third (36%) of agency respndents rate their cross-channel experience as 'fair'.
- Around four-fifths (83%) of responding companies agree that their messaging, execution and delivery strategies are still fragmented across touchpoints.
- Mobile channels rank at the bottom of the list in terms of channel usage and the extent to which they are integrated with marketing activities.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
Table of contents
1. Executive Summary
- About Econsultancy
- About IBM Watson Marketing
- Creating exceptional customer experiences - with the right message at the right time using powerful cross-channel marketing
- The strategic case for cross-channel marketing
- Building a customer-centric organisation
- Cross-channel capabilities
- Use of marketing channels and integration
- Marketers' time is of the essence
- The real-time experience
- The mobile imperative
- Measurement beyond the campaign
- Organisational structures and barriers
- Looking ahead: priorities and opportunities
- Additional data
- Respondent profiles
- Cross-Channel Marketing in Australia and New Zealand (1.97 MB PDF)
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Mobile UX (User Experience) & Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing and the Customer Journey
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia