The Cross-Channel Marketing in Australia and New Zealand report, produced in association with IBM Marketing Cloud, explores how companies are orchestrating their marketing activities across a range of channels. The research is based on a survey of almost 300 digital marketers and ecommerce professionals, carried out in September and October 2016.
The report provides insight into the extent to which organisations in the region are delivering integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns, the level of mobile integration and their most important priorities over the next year.
What you’ll learn
- Find out how well organisations in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) are set up for cross-channel marketing and how they rate the impact of cross-channel interactions on various business objectives.
- Benchmark your cross-channel capabilities against those of ANZ marketers and discover if you’re well equipped to deliver effectively orchestrated cross-channel marketing activities.
- Understand how organisations can enable orchestration of cross-channel marketing activities and what the most common barriers are.
- Find out where most time is spent on a typical digital marketing campaign and which channels are most time-consuming.
Key findings from the report
- Over two-fifths (45%) of client-side marketers and over a third (36%) of agency respndents rate their cross-channel experience as ‘fair’.
- Around four-fifths (83%) of responding companies agree that their messaging, execution and delivery strategies are still fragmented across touchpoints.
- Mobile channels rank at the bottom of the list in terms of channel usage and the extent to which they are integrated with marketing activities.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.