The fourth annual Cross-Channel Marketing Report, carried out in association with Oracle Marketing Cloud, explores how companies are orchestrating their marketing activities across a range of channels. The research is based on a survey of over 400 client-side digital marketers and ecommerce professionals, carried out in July and August 2015.
The report provides insight into the extent to which organisations are delivering integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns, the level of mobile integration and their most important priorities over the next year.
What you’ll learn
- Find out how well organisations are set up for cross-channel marketing and how they rate the impact of cross-channel interactions on various business objectives.
- Benchmark your cross-channel capabilities against those of your peers and discover if you’re well equipped to deliver effectively orchestrated cross-channel marketing activities.
- Understand how organisations can enable orchestration of cross-channel marketing activities and what the most common barriers are.
- Find out where most time is spent on a typical digital marketing campaign and which channels are most time-consuming.
- Benchmark your mobile marketing activities against those of your peers.
Key findings from the report
- While over two-thirds of responding companies agree their ‘priority is for all key marketing activities to be integrated across channels’, only 39% say they ‘understand customer journeys and adapt the channel mix accordingly’.
- Only 5% of respondents say their organisations are ‘very much’ set up to deliver effectively orchestrated cross-channel marketing activities.
- Over a quarter (28%) of respondents say their organisations don’t have a strategy for integrating mobile into broader marketing campaigns, up from 24% last year.