Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Cross-Channel Marketing Trends Briefing, free to registered users, focuses on the key themes, opportunities and challenges relating to cross-channel marketing as highlighted by client-side digital marketers at Digital Cream London 2013.
The Cross-Channel Marketing roundtable was sponsored by Responsys and moderated by Jeremy Wilson, COO at Practicology.
Pages: 29 pages
Structure: cross-channel marketing challenges, market data and statistics, resources
About this report
The briefing is based on the issues discussed by digital marketers at Digital Cream London 2013. It contains information about the challenges relating to cross-channel marketing faced by digital marketers and how they are solving them within their companies.
The report has been written adhering to the Chatham House Rule under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that no specific company or person have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
The report also includes insights from the following experts:
- Jon Stanesby, Associate Director of Strategic Services at Responsys
- Jeremy Wilson, COO at Practicology
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About Responsys
- Challenges Discussed at Digital Cream
- Data, analysis and attribution difficulties prevent integrated cross-channel marketing
- Technology and disconnected systems are major barriers that B2C marketers face
- Segmentation and consistent integrated marketing communications are challenges for clients with diverse customer groups
- Politics, cultural legacies and organisational structures can prevent the adoption of best practice
- The future
- Market Data
- How companies are approaching cross-channel campaigns
- How customers are showing cross-channel behaviours
- The business case for multichannel
- How online drives offline sales
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered users. Registration takes only a few moments, and our Bronze subscription level is free.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered users of Econsultancy. Or, become a paid subscriber today to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Cross-Channel Marketing Trends Briefing: Digital Cream London 2013 (1.65 MB PDF)