With there being a much greater emphasis on understanding customers and using data to drive strategy, customer experience has become the main point of differentation for many companies and the B2B world is no exception.
While B2B organisations have typlically used the internet “in silo”, the focus has shifted onto creating engaging and relevant customer experiences for clients.
The Customer Experience and Conversion for B2B Trends Briefing, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with IBM, aims to provide a clearer picture on how B2B organisations are using customer insight to drive the customer experience and business activity.
What you’ll learn from this report
- Understand how companies are defining customer experience in the B2B space
- Discover what marketers and digtial professionals are doing to engage and involve the broader business in customer experience
- Find out how organisations are adding value through good customer experience
- Compare the benchmarks being used in measuring the effectiveness of customer experience.
Features of the report
The 20-page trends briefing aims to provide clarity on the current trends and schools of thought around the development of a more customer-centric B2B business.
An exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, Digital Cream is an opportunity for senior client-side marketers to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not.
Digital Cream takes place around the globe throughout the year – see our upcoming events.
Table of Contents
- About Econsultancy
- Foreword by IBM
- Market trends
- How is customer experience defined in the B2B space?
- Involving and engaging the broader business
- Providing value through good customer experience
- Measuring customer experience
- Best Practice Tips
- Case Study
- Staples, Inc.
- Market Data and Statistics
- Econsultancy data and statistics
- IBM data and statistics
- Econsultancy Resources
- Blog posts