Econsultancy’s Trends Webinar for April 2018 looks at the trends, data and best practice within customer experience. This insight comes from Econsultancy’s own research and recent report on Customer Experience Management along with collated third-party data and statistics.
Key points covered in this webinar
What is customer experience management (CXM)?
- Survey findings: How many businesses have a CXM strategy?
- Impact of a good CXM strategy
- Survey findings: Most significant challenges associated with implementing a CXM strategy
Whose responsibility is CXM?
- Survey findings: Ownership of customer experience management
- Business culture and structure, and its impact on CXM
Where to get customer data
- How to manage what you already have
- How to derive meaningful insights from your data
- The challenges of dealing with customer data