The Customer Experience Optimization report, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Ensighten, highlights how organizations are using technology and data to deliver personalized customer experiences, along with the challenges and opportunities they are facing. The report is based on a global survey of more than 600 digital marketers and ecommerce professionals carried out at the end of 2014.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the importance and benefits of optimizing the customer experience
- Find out which activities and data sources organizations are using to improve their customer experience
- Benchmark your data management capabilties and your ability to provide a personalized customer experience
- Discover how organizations are approaching issues pertaining to customer and user privacy
- Find out which data modeling activites are being utilized by organisations
Key findings from the report
- The vast majority (96%) of companies declared customer experience optimization as at least ‘important’, with more than two in five companies (41%) ranking it as ‘high priority’
- Only 3% of companies have a strong capability for using cross-channel or cross-device data for real-time website or mobile app personalization
- Nearly two-thirds (62%) of respondents feel overwhelmed by the volume of incoming data
Features of the report
This 43-page report looks in detail at how companies are approaching the opportunities and challenges they face in optimizing their customer experiences, It explores the following areas:
- Benefits of customer experience optimization
- Current approaches to optimizing CX
- Data collection and analysis capabilities
- Modeling the customer journey
- Challenges with integration
- Maximizing customer data
Who should read this report?
This report is critical reading for in-house marketers, ecommerce and digital professionals, with any involvement with the overall customer experience, as well as those who want a greater understanding of CX should be approached.