Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Customer Experience Optimization report, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Ensighten, highlights how organizations are using technology and data to deliver personalized customer experiences, along with the challenges and opportunities they are facing. The report is based on a global survey of more than 600 digital marketers and ecommerce professionals carried out at the end of 2014.
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance and benefits of optimizing the customer experience
- Find out which activities and data sources organizations are using to improve their customer experience
- Benchmark your data management capabilties and your ability to provide a personalized customer experience
- Discover how organizations are approaching issues pertaining to customer and user privacy
- Find out which data modeling activites are being utilized by organisations
Key findings from the report
- The vast majority (96%) of companies declared customer experience optimization as at least ‘important’, with more than two in five companies (41%) ranking it as ‘high priority’
- Only 3% of companies have a strong capability for using cross-channel or cross-device data for real-time website or mobile app personalization
- Nearly two-thirds (62%) of respondents feel overwhelmed by the volume of incoming data
Features of the report
This 43-page report looks in detail at how companies are approaching the opportunities and challenges they face in optimizing their customer experiences, It explores the following areas:
- Benefits of customer experience optimization
- Current approaches to optimizing CX
- Data collection and analysis capabilities
- Modeling the customer journey
- Challenges with integration
- Maximizing customer data
Who should read this report?
This report is critical reading for in-house marketers, ecommerce and digital professionals, with any involvement with the overall customer experience, as well as those who want a greater understanding of CX should be approached.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Foreword by Ensighten
- 3. The Importance and Benefits of Customer Experience Optimization
- 4. How Are Organizations Optimizing CX?
- 5. Activating the Single Customer Profile
- 6. Data Collection and Analysis Capabilities
- 7. Modeling the Customer Journey
- 8. Integration Needs to Become a Priority … Now
- 9. The Customer Data Challenge
- 10. Appendix
1. Executive Summary
- About Econsultancy
2. Foreword by Ensighten
- About Ensighten
- About Pelin Thorogood
3. The Importance and Benefits of Customer Experience Optimization
4. How Are Organizations Optimizing CX?
5. Activating the Single Customer Profile
6. Data Collection and Analysis Capabilities
7. Modeling the Customer Journey
8. Integration Needs to Become a Priority … Now
9. The Customer Data Challenge
- Additional data
- Data cross-tabulated by company size
- Respondent profiles
- Econsultancy Customer Experience Optimization (1.67 MB PDF)