Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
E-commerce project management is complicated at the best of times, given the sheer number of potential challenges involved. This report will help you navigate the challenges, whether you work on the client-side or supply-side.
Some of the key factors fundamental to success include:
- Project planning and resourcing
- Stakeholder support and managing expectations
- Defining requirements and futureproofing e-commerce projects
- Supplier selection and service levels
About this Guide
Consumers do not tolerate bad web experiences anymore and in an age where customer experience counts for so much, it is imperative that you properly plan for customer satisfaction. Quite simply, you have to get it right.
'Delivering Successful E-commerce Projects' is specifically aimed at people who are tasked with building out e-commerce websites and operations. The report contains hundreds of recommendations and will help you deliver brilliant projects, on time and on budget, to win more business from new and existing customers.
If you're in need of assistance, or need an independent source to steer you in the right direction, then this one's for you.
There are more than 400 recommendations contained within this highly-practical guide, which will help increase and influence your understanding of e-commerce projects. If you need a step-by-step guide to help you plan such a project, then look no further.
The report is broadly divided into three main sections:
- Client-side challenges
- Supplier-side challenges
- Joint challenges
It also contains numerous tables, graphs and checklists, plus lots of detail and recommendations on choosing a supplier.
Who this Guide is For
Client-side professionals should read this report to:
- Find the right supplier for your business
- Manage internal expectations and set realistic expectations
- Deliver on time and on-budget
- Deliver a return on investment
Supplier-side professionals can read this report to:
- Build credibility through a more customer-centric approach
- Reduce client churn, increase customer retention
- Deliver on time and on budget
We created this guide specifically to help people in the following roles: heads of e-commerce, digital marketing managers, multichannel directors, marketing directors, IT directors, MDs and CEOs of agencies and SMEs, client service directors, managing consultants, project managers, business analysts, agency account directors, SaaS providers, etc.
Download it today to reduce your e-commerce headaches...
- Delivering Successful E-commerce Projects (PDF) (880 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting