With data playing an increasingly vital role in helping organisations boost financial performance and improve the customer experience, it has never been more important for companies to make the right decision when choosing digital analytics technology.
The Digital Analytics Buyer’s Guide, which has a global focus, looks at market trends within the sector, with profiles of 16 leading vendors as well as advice for buyers looking for a digital analytics provider.
RFP template included
This report also contains a Request for Proposal (RFP) template to help you ensure you select the right vendor for your requirements, guiding buyers through the functional and non-functional requirements to consider when shortlisting digital analytics vendors.
What you’ll learn from this research
- Understand how changing consumer behaviour has reshaped the analytics landscape
- Identify which issues need to be considered when shortlisting potential digital analytics vendors
- Learn about 16 leading digital analytics vendors, and understand their market positioning
Who is this guide aimed at?
The guide is primarily aimed at organisations looking for a digital analytics vendor or are reviewing the capabilities of their current vendor.
The report is also relevant to anyone interested in understanding the current state of the marketplace. The content of this guide is relevant globally.
Key trends highlighted in the report
- New data types come to the fore as analytics sector broadens horizons
- Businesses seek to capitalise as technology empowers consumers
- Attitudes towards big data remain mixed, as companies struggle with volume of data
- Social analytics climbs up the agenda, despite difficulty measuring ROI
Features of the report
The 69-page report takes a look at recent trends in the industry, accompanied by an industry SWOT analysis.
There is a guide to creating a digital analytics request for proposal, followed by vendor market positioning charts and full profiles of 16 global analytics vendors.
Example vendor market positioning chart