The Digital Content Strategy Best Practice Guide is based on a series of in-depth interviews with a range of senior digital and non-digital marketers, content leads, heads of UX, and content strategists.
Written by experienced blogger, writer and consultant Neil Perkin, the report aims to identify best practice approaches, techniques, challenges and opportunities around digital content strategy.
About the report
The research was designed to look into the common issues, themes and challenges associated with digital content strategies. The methodology involved two main phases:
- Phase 1: desk research to identify relevant issues, examples and models.
- Phase 2: a series of in-depth interviews with a range of senior digital and non-digital marketers, content leads, heads of UX, and content strategists. Interviewees for the research covered sectors as diverse as public sector, NGO, FMCG, financial services and media.
Content strategy consulting
Content is the glue that holds together an organisation’s commerce, communications and community. Econsultancy has worked with some of the biggest global brands to:
- Implement our proprietary frameworks to inform content strategy
- Review metrics, production and distribution channels
- Be an independent third party to assist in supplier selection projects
Talk to us about an initial, no-cost consultation.
Contact our Client Services Team on email@example.com or call
- EMEA: +44 (0)20 7269 1450
- APAC: +65 6809 2088
- Americas: +1 212 971-0630