Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Keynote presentation from Econsultancy's Digital Cream Hong Kong event on 26th June 2014.
Digital Cream is an exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, giving senior client-side marketers the opportunity to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not. Delegates also discussed their future digital strategies and compared them with like-minded peers.
The event featured 8 roundtables, each independently moderated and focused on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wished to disuss.
The 33-slide presentation by Econsultancy's VP of Research US, Stefan Tornquist, outlines the preliminary findings of an upcoming study on the state of marketing at Global 1,000 organisations. The research explores four dimensions (culture, practice, technology and structure) and focuses on two key questions:
- How digitally evolved are the G1000 today?
- How well prepared are they for evolution?
- Digital Cream Hong Kong 2014 Keynote Presentation (395 KB PDF)
- Digital Transformation in Practice
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Fast Track Digital Marketing
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore