Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Keynote presentation from Econsultancy's Digital Cream Melbourne event on 31st July 2014
Digital Cream is an exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, giving senior client-side marketers the opportunity to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not. Delegates also discussed their future digital strategies and compared them with like-minded peers.
The event featured independently moderated roundtables, focused on a particular topic, with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wished to disuss.
The 57-slide presentation by Econsultancy's Senior Research Analyst, Andrew Warren-Payne, highlights the most important developments, trends and innovations in digital in 2014.
- Digital Cream Melbourne 2014 Keynote Presentation (4.72 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore