Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Keynote presentations from Econsultancy's Digital Cream Shanghai event on 24th October 2013.
Digital Cream is an exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, giving senior client-side marketers the opportunity to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not. Delegates also discussed their future digital strategies and compared them with like-minded peers.
The Shanghai event featured eight roundtable topics, each independently moderated and focused on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wished to disuss.
The two keynote presentations are:
- 57-slide presentation by Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein outlining his vision for the future of digital marketing across eight key areas: customer experience, data, personalisation, technology, creative, content, social and character.
- 32-slide presentation by Eddie Choi, Executive Director at Milton Exhibits Group, focused on exploratory analytics.
- Digital Cream Shanghai 2013 Keynote Presentation - Ashley Friedlein (4.63 MB PDF)
- Digital Cream Shanghai 2013 Keynote Presentation - Eddie Choi (2.87 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore