Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Keynote presentations from Econsultancy's Digital Cream Singapore event on 28th November 2013.
Digital Cream is an exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, giving senior client-side marketers the opportunity to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not. Delegates also discussed their future digital strategies and compared them with like-minded peers.
The Singapore event featured 12 roundtable topics, each independently moderated and focused on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wished to disuss.
The two keynote presentations are:
- 50-slide presentation by Chris Lee, Consultant at Econsultancy, outlining the key tenets of marketing automation and exploring the specific challenges, opportunities and implementation best practice.
- 28-slide presentation by Michael Buckley, Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand at Accenture Interactive, focused on disruption.
- Digital Cream Singapore 2013 Keynote Presentation - Chris Lee (3.9 MB PDF)
- Digital Cream Singapore 2013 Keynote Presentation - Michael Buckley (2.2 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore