Digital Shift, a quarterly service from Econsultancy exclusively for Enterprise subscribers, is intended as a guide to support strategic thinking.
Focused tightly on digital technologies, marketing and ecommerce, it’s about delivering actionable insight on trends that will be significant in the short to mid-term, and which can be used to generate new ideas, improve business performance and stay ahead of the competition.
The tenth report in this series, also available as a presentation and webinar recording (see below), explores the most notable developments impacting digital marketing this quarter. The critical shifts are summarised below:
- ‘Buy’ buttons everywhere and why FMCG conglomerates are suddenly becoming ecommerce experts.
- Disruption everywhere and why FMCG is the next big sector to be disrupted by digital.
- Why the only battle that matters is the one for the customer interface.
- The growth in curation, the three pillars of content curation and why tech companies have suddenly woken up to the power of human curation.
- Video and mobile, and why the future of video (or at least a part of it) may be vertical.
- How mobile is eating the world but some countries are faster eaters than others.
- New social formats and how Facebook see the future of mobile advertising.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
The hour-long webinar recording features input from Ashley Friedlein, President, Centaur Marketing & Founder, Econsultancy and Neil Perkin, Consultant and Founder of Only Dead Fish.