This special edition of Econsultancy’s Digital Transformation Monthly examines how businesses have been adapting to the effects of the coronavirus outbreak.
Assembling and analysing the most important trends emerging from the ‘new normal’, this edition covers:
- How Amazon is looking to position itself as a dominant presence in online grocery as demand surges
- How regulatory changes and funding are paving the way for wider adoption of telehealthcare
- How the pandemic has affected payment behaviour, including a dramatic increase in the percentage of contactless payments
- How an uptick in streaming could translate into long-term benefits for media streaming companies
- How takeaway platforms are lowering onboarding costs as more restaurants – including independents – pivot to delivery.