Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy brought together senior leaders for a morning of insight into transforming your organization to one of digital excellence and customer centricity. Key topics discussed at the Digital Transformation roundtable event in NYC last week include:
- Strategies to affect change - be brave and do something different, create an appetite for data, get leadership buy-in and work in short sprints
- The need for agility - while agility may be a buzzword that has been overused, its' importance was evident. Many attendees lamented the lack of budget to new innovative projects. In order to get budget, managers must make a business case. But what's the ROI of agility?
- Putting the customer first - the need to think of the customer ahead of everything else was spoken of repeatedly, representing a change from sales-driven objectives to prioritising customer service to reach these goals
- A lack of digital skills - many feel underprepared in terms of the skills to deal with the degree of change coming down the line
- Measuring the ROI of content - define your objectives and find the appropriate metrics for success.
There are a number of Econsultancy reports as part of the Digital Transformation content series:
- Digital Transformation: Content, Experience and Growth (3.64 MB PDF)
- Digital Transformation: Innovation and Agility (35.4 MB PDF)